Becoming a Certified Axiogenics® Coach (CAC)
What does it mean to be a Certified Axiogenics® Coach?
It means that you are certified and licensed to use our Axiogenics intellectual property in your coaching practice, whether you are an internal or independent coach.
How do you become a Certified Axiogenics® Coach
There are 3 parts:
- Foundations Program
- Coach Training Program
- Certification Process
The Foundations Program and the Coach Training can be done in either order or simultaneously. Our “ideal” is that you start the Foundations Program first, and then take the Coach Training whenever it is subsequently offered. However, this is not a hard policy.
This is our basic coaching process. It is what our coaches deliver to their clients. Is essential (and required) that coaches who want to become a Certified Axiogenics® Coach go through this program as a client and gain the benefit of learning, applying, experiencing, and living the “SMARTER” principles we teach in the context of their own life.
The Foundations Program is typically delivered either one-on-one or in a group (when available) over the phone/conference call with 8 weekly 60-90 minute sessions. It includes a 100 page workbook, a number of worksheets and support materials, and makes full use of the person’s VQ Profile Assessment Report.
Typical Fees*: $3,500 (on-on-one), $1,250 (group)
*Because the Foundations Program can be delivered by any Certified Axiogenics® Coach, the fees may vary depending on the coach.
Coaching Training Program
In this training, when combined with the Foundations Program experience, the student will learn everything they need to learn to begin actually coaching clients and to begin the activities required to pass certification.
- More about the science that is the basis of Axiogenics,
- How the VQ Profile Assessment works, what it all means, and how to debrief it with clients
- The meaning, purpose and intent of all the parts of the coaching curriculum/workbook.
- Business development and logistics
The coach training is delivered in either of two ways (your option):
- In-person workshop format over 2 ½ days
- Group Webinar over 12 weeks (90 minutes per week)
Fees1: $3,500 plus any travel or other expenses. Includes First Year License Fee.
Certification is NOT automatic or guaranteed. To pass certification, in addition to completing the above, the candidate must:
- Conduct 10 “First Steps Assessment consultation”,
- Document 2 clients who have paid for and completed the Foundations Program (payment requirement is waived for “internal coaches”), and
- Pass a final exam.
- There is no extra fee for the certification process itself unless you fail to pass the exam and require additional training.
There is license fee of of $1,000/year or $100/month. Your first year is INCLUDED in the Coach Training and Certification Fee
1 Fees are subject to change
Once Certified, the coach has…
- Unlimited use (within reason) of their own, personalized “website” for prospects and clients to take the VQ Profile Assessment and receive a free “First Steps” assessment report along with the assessment administration for their account.
- License to use our assessment, Foundations coaching materials, and intellectual property with prospects and clients (including the ability to conduct “business promoting” workshops / seminars / consulting) in accordance with our standard license agreement (available for preview on request).
- Ability to purchase FULL assessment reports and coach those clients using the Foundations materials.
- Access to ongoing monthly training and support conference calls.
- Access to reasonable as-needing support and consultation with the Axiogenics leadership staff
- Opportunity to “repeat/refresh” the basic coaching training at significantly reduced rates.
- Opportunity to attend advanced trainings and become certified on advanced topics or products as offered from time to time.
- Earned 36 International Coaching Federation (ICF) CCEs.
Don't Just Read About It, Experience It!
Making a decision to learn a new tool or new approach to coaching demands careful consideration. That's why we offer coaches and OD/LD professionals like you several cost-free, risk-free ways to learn more and to experience the power and effectiveness of our work before you make any decision.
Option 1: Just give us a call at 877-787-6987 x101 or x103 to talk right now (if we're available). Outside the U.S. call 484-840-1095 or 517-626-6628.
Option 2: Complete the inquiry/registration form below
Option 3: Take our Assessment and then let's talk about your results in the context of our coaching process, so you can get a real-world experience of it.