How valuable would it be for you and your managers to know,
before the final interview, if your candidate is likely to:
- Be a bigger asset or a bigger liability to you and the organization
- Cost you more than they will ever actually produce
- Get the right things done and get them done right
- Fit in well or cause disruption and dissension
- Take direction and follow policies or be a know-it-all maverick
- Make excuses or make their numbers
- Be more focused on their personal agenda or on creating real value
- Will be self-motivated or require constant pushing.
- Thrive on innovation and creativity or thwart and resist change initiatives.
- Will lead, engage and inspire or alienate, bully, and/or suppress performance.
- Will tell you want you want to hear or show you what you need to see.
- Plus much, much more
These are precisely the kinds of things that our candidate VQ Profiling Service (VPS) reveals. Unlike other assessments, rather than labeling people, or telling you how they describe themselves, we explain "why" they do what they do. The VPS is based on an objective, mathematical model that measures what we call "VQ" - Value-judgment intelligence Quotient - a person's capacity to make good value judgments from 36 unique perspectives. A person's capacity capacity to make good value-judgments is the driving force behind virtually all of our choices, actions and reactions. There are actually 36 unique VQ scores for each person and each score represent a very specific thought process both conscious and sub-conscious. High VQ scores are areas of mental strength and wisdom, while low VQ score point to areas of challenge or weakness.
The assessment is based on the the Hartman Value Profile (HVP) instrument and takes just 15 minutes to complete online. However, our proprietary report incorporates cutting-edge neuroscience to make the findings even more insightful, practical, meaningful, and actionable than other HVP-based assessments.
What's more, we don't just send you a 42-page report and leave you to your own analysis and interpretation. We provide a private phone consultation to the hiring manager for every VPS assessment report. For users who do more than 15-20 VPS assessments per year and want to be more self-sufficient, we offer cost-effective training and certification.
At the end of the day, what matters more than anything else -- the most important question a hiring manager wants to be able to answer -- is:
Can this person make decisions and take actions
that are consistent with high performance in this job?
We invite you try our assessment with no obligation. In 20 minutes or less, you can complete the VPS assessment and have a detailed profile report that we will be happy to review with you at your convenience free of charge. Just fill out the form below. Please take a moment to complete the form below and open the door to hiring more people who will choose to add real value to your organization.