At Axiogenics, we’re proud to be in partnership with OD Network to bring our game-changing, science-backed tools and methods to the world of Organization, Leadership, and Talent Development.
To that end, we’re presenting this free 67-minute webinar-on-demand for senior leaders and OD/LD/TD practitioners who are looking for innovative, science-backed solutions and approaches that go beyond current mainstream “best practices” to help them deliver breakthrough new results in every area of OD.
The Science of Neuro-Axiology:
Driving OD, LD, TD, and Coaching to a Whole New Level
This webinar-on-demand is a composite of a series of webinars we delivered in the spring of 2019 and is similar to a breakout session we presented to a packed-audience at the 2018 OD Network Annual Conference. In the words of one international attendee, “What you presented were some of the most exciting new ideas that I’ve seen in 20 years of OD. That it’s all based in science makes it even more compelling.”
We begin with a simple axiom: If you want to elicit significant and sustainable improvements in people’s performance, you need a way to elicit significant and sustained improvements in people THINKING.
What makes neuro-axiology (mind-brain science + value science) a game-changer for OD (and LD/TD) is that it puts some crucial pieces of the puzzle in place that have been missing from behavioral sciences. For example, it enables practitioners to objectively measure and effectively maximize the quality of people thinking to significantly increase the effectiveness and ROI of OD/LD/TD functions.
By watching this webinar-on-demand, not only will you gain valuable new tools and practices you can immediately use in your current OD work, but also insights into how this unique cognitive-behavioral science can demystified thinking and transform the future of OD. You also learn how to experience it for yourself for free and how to become trained and certified to bring this technology into your work.
Here’s what some of folks who attended the live webinars had to say:
- “This webinar provides concrete ways to influence people’s thinking which is actually what drives’s their behavior. A real game changer for OD, Learning, Talent Management, Culture Change and Team Building.” ~ Pamela Dudoff, MSOD
- “Thoughtful and insightful to the point of disrupting traditional paradigms on how we think about culture, leadership, management, people development and the systemic nature of organizations.” ~ Edward Korbal, PhD-OD
- “Tremendous insights… a must-learn theory and practice.” ~ Dr. Kris Lea
- “How to take your influence and practice to the next level!” ~ Kevin O’Conner
- “Immediately applicable to your daily life for immediate impact and positive change.” ~ Matteo Becchi, MSOD
- “It really is a game changer!” ~ Dana Brenner-Kelley, MS