Coaches • Trainers • Counselors
“I have been involved in self-improvement and leadership programs for over three decades, and nothing I have ever experienced compares with Axiogenics! This is not another program that sits on the shelf! The things I have learned are so effective and the benefits are immediate and effect both how I feel and what I accomplish. This is a true 'game changer.' It changed my life!”
~ Donna N.
"This was a life-changing process. I now know what has kept me from greater successes but, more importantly, how to apply my own talents and wisdom to get there. I find myself more thoughtful of others, more action oriented, and less apt to procrastination. I have learned to think differently and more deliberately. I am eternally grateful for this coachig process.”
~ CJ Rice, PMP
"I think you have found the ‘Holy Grail’."
~ David W. Sr. HR Executive
"This system provides highly focused and accurate insight on how people think and operate and has made major differences in our onboarding, leadership, and talent development."
~ Loic C, HR Manager,
"I have experienced many coaching models and have had some destructive experiences. So I was cautious, but curious. I got so much value from this course. I starting shifting things and seeing positive change even after pre-reading the materials. This work has legs! I highly recommend it! The way the work is set up reduces, if not eliminates, the idea that someone is uncoachable. I strongly encourage people to experience it first hand for themselves."
~ Brooke L.
"This was such a valuable program for self-leadership! The better any leader can get at leading themselves, they will see exponential improvements in their ability to lead others and lead their organization. In this program, individuals gain objective insight into how they see and think about the world. It is a humbling experience as well as empowering because the process takes this beyond rhetoric to real-life transformation. I would recommend this program to every leader."
~ Lisa T.
"I always thought life was simple but we complicate it in an effort to feel important or intellectual. I did not exactly know that our minds hold so much power to sabotage us so subtly and for so long. Axiogenics helped me to rediscover the simplicity of success in all activities, be they mundane or life changing. I would recommend The Self Leadership Program to everyone who is seeking renewed excitement in the art of living."
~ David N.
"A very powerful system that has become the cornerstone for our leadership training."
~ Steve Koon, Manager OD
"This program turned my life around and played a major role in helping me build a very effective team."
~ Tom R.
"There have been many times in my interaction with others that something will go awry. The question immediately asked is "what happened?" Well utilizing the Axiogenics process will help answer the question. This program is AMAZING!"
~ Kathy W.
“As a leadership development coach I am particularly tuned in to the importance of understanding perceptions in various situations. The Axiogenics VQ profile is one of the best tools I’ve discovered. The coaching process helped me to reflect deeply on my strengths, identify barriers to my success, and gave me sustainable strategies for creating meaningful changes. I highly recommend Axiogenics as a valuable set of tools for executive transformational change. ”
~ Sandy C, MBA, PhD, PCC
“As a successful personal and business coach for over 25 years, taking precious time to engage in the kind of personal and professional development that can propel me forward has always been important. Axiogenics is way beyond, yet so much more practical, applicable, and actionable than anything else I've ever seen, including 20 years of studying axiology."
~ Judy Sabah, Master Certified Coach
This could be you speaking…
“Just wanted to let you know that we have never had more fun or more astounding results in any coaching we’ve ever done [in 20 years of coaching]. We love Axiogenics and are so thankful for you and all of the hard work that you have put into creating this amazing program.”
~ Carl Moellering,
CEO, Moellering Management
Carl and his team generated more than $50K in new revenue within 3 months of completing the training.
As a Certified Cognitive Self-Leadership Development Coach, you will have the knowledge, skills, tools, and resources to work with individuals and organizational teams as a facilitator of rapid, high-value breakthroughs in thinking and performance.
With the VQ Profile® assessment and the Self-Leadership 1-2-3 program in your toolset, you will be able to use cutting-edge mind-brain science to better attract and serve your constituents.
- You will be able to use and integrate the unique Axiogenics VQ Profile Assessment and the principles and innovative practices of Cognitive Self-Leadership and the Self-Leadership 1-2-3 process to augment, accelerate, and enhance the effectiveness of your work with both people and organizations in virtually any situation where deep cognitive insights and improved cognition would make a difference.
- You will be able to significantly improve the ROI of your coaching and your talent and leadership development programs.
- You will be able to become a recognized expert in the use and application of Axiology and Cognitive Self-Leadership to positively impact personal and organizational performance across all functions and roles at any level.
- With the VQ Profile Assessment Admin system you will be able to customize the content and work-flow of the system for your specific needs to facilitate the client/prospect assessment experience.
- You will have access to the complete library of the Self-Leadership 1-2-3 materials for use with and distribution to clients/patients as you see fit.
- You will have access to regular and ongoing mentoring and support conferences calls, webinars, and one-on-one support.
- You will be able to further develop and expand your knowledge, skills, expertise, and services with additional training, development, and certifications on a variety of advanced coaching and consulting topics.
What the Training Entails
Note: Participation in the Self-Leadership 1-2-3 program as a client is a prerequisite to the coach training. It is essential that you have that experience and become a “product of the process.”
The coach training is typically delivered as either 12-14 weekly, 90-minute live webinars or as a blend of 2 full days of in-person training followed by 3 weekly, 1-hour webinars. The training is live and highly interactive.
In addition, after the training is complete, you will be able to attend our on-going global support conference calls/webinars.
What you will learn
- The science of neuro-axiology (brain science +value science) and the VQ Profile Assessment
- Understand the basics of the science of formal axiology (value science), how the VQ Assessment works, and the neuro-axiological science upon which Self-Leadership 1-2-3 and our NCRT pedagogy are based.
- The nature and meaning of all 36 measurements in a VQ Development Report
- How to use and debrief the introductory First Steps Report with clients and prospective clients to win more clients.
- Assessment Administration and Management
- How to use the online VQ Profile administration system to access and distribute assessment reports and customize the content of your VQProfile.com web presence and associated client communication tools.
- Client-Focused Principles and Practices
- Facilitating and using the Self-Leadership 1-2-3 Workbook and related materials with clients/patients.
- How the VQ Profile Assessment and Cognitive Self-Leadership relate to larger concepts and topics such as leadership, organizational development, personal and professional relationships and partnerships, employee engagement, talent management, organizational culture and culture transformation, hiring and selection, and on-boarding. Specific topics are covered based on the needs of the attending trainees.
- eLearning Center
- Access and use of the Axiogenics eLearning Center for own ongoing development
- Give clients access to all the Self-Leadership 1-2-3 program materials including multimedia content
- Offer the Self-Leadership 1-2-3 program as a self-study (passive income)
Coach Training Fees (not including the Self-Leadership 1-2-3)
- Group Webinar format : $4,750.
- In-person Group format: $5,000 plus any travel-related expenses.
- Individual / Custom: Talk to us.
Training fees include all materials and 225 assessment credits (enough for several reports).
Beyond the Training
Upon completion of training, a 90-day Provisional Certification* is granted and you will be able to purchase VQ Profile Assessment reports and use all the Self-Leadership 1-2-3 materials with your clients and prospective clients in any form including:
- One-on-one coaching and training
- Group training and coaching
- Workshops and seminars
- Integration into other programs, coaching, or trainings you may provide to your clients.
Talk to us directly regarding the pricing plans for assessments.