Leadership, Talent, & OD Practitioners
"This was such a valuable program for self-leadership! The better any leader can get at leading themselves, they will see exponential improvements in their ability to lead others and lead their organization. In this program, individuals gain objective insight into how they see and think about the world. It is a humbling experience as well as empowering because the process takes this beyond rhetoric to real-life transformation. I would recommend this program to every leader."
~ Lisa T.
"Thoughtful and insightful to the point of disrupting traditional paradigms on how we think about culture, leadership, management, people development and the systemic nature of organizations."
~ Edward Korbal, PhD/OD
"There have been many times in my interaction with others that something will go awry. The question immediately asked is "what happened?" Well utilizing the Axiogenics process will help answer the question. This program is AMAZING!"
~ Kathy W.
"This system provides highly focused and accurate insight on how people think and operate and has made major differences in our onboarding, leadership, and talent development."
~ Loic C, HR Manager,
"It really IS a game changer!!"
~ Dana Brenner-Kelley, MS
"I have been involved in self-improvement and leadership programs for over three decades, and nothing I have ever experienced compares with Axiogenics! This is not another program that sits on the shelf! The things I have learned are so effective and the benefits are immediate and effect both how I feel and what I accomplish. This is a true 'game changer'. It changed my life!"
~ Donna N.
"This program turned my life around and played a major role in helping me build a very effective team."
~ Tom R.
"I think you have found the ‘Holy Grail’."
~ David W. Sr. HR Executive
"A very powerful system that has become the cornerstone for our leadership training."
~ Steve Koon, Manager OD
"I have experienced many coaching models and have had some destructive experiences. So I was cautious, but curious. I got so much value from this course. I starting shifting things and seeing positive change even after pre-reading the materials. This work has legs! I highly recommend it! The way the work is set up reduces, if not eliminates, the idea that someone is uncoachable. I strongly encourage people to experience it first hand for themselves."
~ Brooke L.
“As a leadership development coach I am particularly tuned in to the importance of understanding perceptions in various situations. The Axiogenics VQ profile is one of the best tools I’ve discovered. The coaching process helped me to reflect deeply on my strengths, identify barriers to my success, and gave me sustainable strategies for creating meaningful changes. I highly recommend Axiogenics as a valuable set of tools for executive transformational change.”
~ Sandy C, MBA, PhD, PCC
“As a successful personal and business coach for over 25 years, taking precious time to engage in the kind of personal and professional development that can propel me forward has always been important. Axiogenics is way beyond, yet so much more practical, applicable, and actionable than anything else I've ever seen, including 20 years of studying axiology."
~ Judy Sabah, Master Certified Coach
“I say this without hyperbole: I am indebted to what I learned in the Axiogenics Program. The program has helped me both professionally and personally. From the onset, the training served as a personal laboratory that increased the overall awareness of my own thinking patterns and triggers, which were blocking my desired outcomes. I am grateful to have found Axiogenics and, indeed, my future looks brighter than ever!”
~ Bryan Sykes
"This was a life-changing process. I now know what has kept me from greater successes but, more importantly, how to apply my own talents and wisdom to get there. I find myself more thoughtful of others, more action oriented, and less apt to procrastination. I have learned to think differently and more deliberately. I am eternally grateful for this coachig process."
~ CJ Rice, PMP
"Axiogenics provides concrete ways to influence people's thinking which is actually what drivess their behavior. A real game changer for OD, Learning, Talent Management, Culture Change and Team Building."
~ Pamela Dudoff, MSOD
"I always thought life was simple but we complicate it in an effort to feel important or intellectual. I did not exactly know that our minds hold so much power to sabotage us so subtly and for so long. Axiogenics helped me to rediscover the simplicity of success in all activities, be they mundane or life changing. I would recommend The Self Leadership Program to everyone who is seeking renewed excitement in the art of living."
~ David N.
This could be you speaking…
“Just wanted to let you know that we have never had more fun or more astounding results in any coaching we’ve ever done [in 20 years of coaching]. We love Axiogenics and are so thankful for you and all of the hard work that you have put into creating this amazing program.”
~ Carl Moellering,
CEO, Moellering Management
Carl and his team generated more than $50K in new revenue within 3 months of completing the training.
Being certified in Axiogenics (NCRT and Valuegenic Self-Leadership Development) will give you a unique, science-backed, objective, and highly-effective way to take your work to the next level — all the way to the level of thinking — and to differentiate you even more from your peers or competitors.
As a Certified Axiogenics Coach/Consultant, you will have the knowledge, skills, tools, and resources to work as a facilitator of rapid, high-value breakthroughs in thinking, performance, talent, leadership, and organization development .
- Use the uniquely powerful Axiogenics VQ Profile® Assessment to diagnose how and how well people think.
- Integrate the VQ Profile and the principles and practices neuro-axiology and of our Self-Leadership 1-2-3 development process to augment, accelerate, and enhance the effectiveness of your work with both people and organizations in virtually any situation where deep cognitive insights and improved thinking would make a difference.
- Improve the ROI of your coaching or OD/TD/LD engagements.
- Become a recognized expert in the use and application of Neuro-Axiology and Valuegenic Self-Leadership to positively impact people’s performance across all functions and roles at any level.
- With the VQ Profile Assessment Admin system, you can customize the content and work-flow of the system for your specific needs to facilitate the client/prospect assessment experience.
- Have access to the complete library of the Self-Leadership 1-2-3 materials for use with and distribution to clients/patients as you see fit.
- Access ongoing mentoring, training, and support conferences calls, webinars, and one-on-one support.
- Further develop and expand your knowledge, skills, expertise, and services with additional training, development, and certification on a variety of advanced coaching and consulting topics.
Becoming a Trained and Certified Axiogenics Coach
Note: Participation in the Self-Leadership 1-2-3 program as a client of an Certified Axiogencis Coach is a prerequisite to the coach training. It is essential that you have that experience and become a “product of the practice.”
Our Level 1: Coach Training and Certification Program has four parts (other than the prerequisite participation in the Self-Leadership -1-2-3 program.
- Foundations of Axiogenics Coaching – an online self-study course
This online, self-study course covers the principles of axiology, neuro-axiology, and NCRT (our pedagogy). Including:
- The Axiological Hierarchy of Value
- How the VQ Profile Assessment Works
- Principles of NCRT (Neuro-axiological Cognitive Remodeling Techology) — the pedagogy of the Self-Leadership 1-2-3 development coaching process.
- Role of the Axiogencis Coach
- Principles in Practice and Action – About 24 hours delivered in a webinar format in a series of 2-hour Zoom webinars 1 or 2 times per week(in-person training suspended due to Covid 19).
This training covers:
- Q&A regarding the Fundamentals of Neuro-Axiology course
- Using the VQ Profile Interpretation Guide (and how not to use it)
- Exploration of Self-Leadership 1-2-3 Materials from a coaching perspective
- Using the VQ Profile Administration System
- Lot’s of Role Playing and “peer” coaching as practice
- Sales and marketing discussions and resource library access
- Getting your first clients
- Getting Certified
- Up to 6 Hours* of Private Mentoring and Supervision
During and after the formal training, while working on certification, you’ll be tasked with working with your first 1-1 clients. These mentoring and supervision sessions are intended to help further your development AS YOU WORK WITH THOSE CLIENTS. We can review client assessments, discuss specific questions, challenges, coaching/training skills and technics, and provide any other support/mentoring you or we feel you need.
* We only put a limit on it to set some boundaries. We’re not sticklers about it.
- Certification Exams
The certification process involves all of the above, plus…
- Submitting at least 2 actual coaching session recordings (30-minutes minimum each) for review and acceptance. Feedback provided as part of the Mentoring and Supervision
- An “open-book” written exam (a series of 36 question with written paragarpah style responses.
- An interview-style oral exam
Coach Training Program (not including the prerequisite participation in the Self-Leadership 1-2-3 program)
- The Coach Training and Certification process is $2,950 (going to $4,950 in 2022). Currently, all training is provided via webinar.
- If you prefer to be trained one-on-one or as a private group (i.e., within your company), talk to us about a custom process and pricing.
Minimum Activity Requirement
Beside getting trainined and certified the only thing you need to purchase are assessment reports. As part of the training program you get $100 worth of assessment credits to use with your first “practice” clients.
There is a minimum monthly commitment of $100/mo or $1200/yr (at a discount of $1,100 when paid in advance) in the form of a recurring automatic payment. The entire amount ($100/month or $1200/year) is added to your VQ Profile “bank” to pay for assessment reports as you generate them. These credits do not expire as long as you remain in good standing. This minimum commitment allows us to provide all the on-going mentoring, training and support, and promotional resources; the maintenance of your personalized VQProfile.com/[yourname] landing pages where your prospects and clients go to take the assessment, use for yourself and your clients of our eLearning System, and other support services that we provide at no additional cost to you. During your training, you’ll be required to enroll in either the annual or monthly minimum purchase plan.
Our assessment report pricing structure for coaches is quite competitive and is available on request. If at any time you need more credits than what is already in your VQ Profile “bank,” you simply purchase more credits as needed. Again, they do not expire. Special alternative arrangements can be made for high-volume corporate accounts.
Current Training Schedule
You have the option of being coached in the Self-Leadership 1-2-3 process as a client, by any Axiogencis coach or as part of a company sponsored cohort.
Company-sponsored Self-Leadership 1-2-3 cohorts meet for 1-hour for 7-weeks, via Zoom. The cohorts are typically scheduled for Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays. The regular price for company-sponsored Self-Leadership 1-2-3 cohorts is $1,995. However, when bundled with the Coach Training, the price is $1,495 (Save $500)
If you have already completed the Self-Leadership 1-2-3 program with an Axiogenics coach, you do not need to do it again.
Coach Training cohorts are typically scheduled for Monday, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays for 2-hours each week via Zoom at a time that works best for the most people.
Beyond the Training
(Other than the monthly/annual minimum commitment explained above)
Upon completion of formal training, a 90-day “Provisional Certification*” is granted and you will be able to purchase VQ Profile Assessments reports and use the eLearning Center and all the Self-Leadership 1-2-3 materials with your clients and prospects, and participate in our twice-monthly Mastermind webinars for ongoing training.
*Provisional Certification: As an Axiogenics Coach, you represent Axiogenics and we have a vested interest in ensuring that you are operating with the highest levels of integrity and ethics, and with appropriate levels of skill and professionalism. As such, coaches must complete and pass our certification process within 90 days of completeing the formal trianing. The company retains the right to revoke certification at any time we feel it is necessary to maintain our high standards and reputation in the market.